THE UNIVERSITY OF THE THIRD AGE
Our courses and activities are for York U3A members only. Subscriptions are very reasonable and are renewable during the month of August.
Membership covers any number of courses or Groups. Some of these may involve a very small extra charge (for example to cover room hire and/or coffee). Any extra charge will be stated as you enrol with the leader of each course/Group. Groups are self-supporting financially and any extra money will be collected at group meetings.
- obtain a membership application form by contacting
our Office (see contact details) or download a form by
- if you are a taxpayer and eligible for Gift Aid
declaration, please also complete page 2 of
the form (Gift Aid Declaration)
- complete the form(s) and send them (or take them)
with a cheque for £17 per person (subscription 2018-19),
to our Office (see contact details).
On becoming a member, you will receive
- a membership card for the current year
- password to access the Members' pages of this website
- a course booklet giving you details of all the courses
and activities available, together with times and
venues, and a calendar of Saturday Morning Lectures
- a copy of the York U3A Newsletter every two months
(you can also receive this electronically)
- the option to receive by post the national U3A
Magazine "Third Age Matters", 5 times a year, at no
NB Membership applications received in June or July will be processed at the end of July and will be for the 2018-19 year (Aug 2018 to July 2019)