THE UNIVERSITY OF THE THIRD AGE
Our courses and activities are for York U3A members only. Subscriptions are very reasonable and are renewable during the month of August.
Membership covers any number of courses or Groups. Some of these may involve a very small extra charge (for example to cover room hire and/or coffee). Any extra charge will be stated as you enrol with the leader of each course/Group. Groups are self-supporting financially and any extra money will be collected at group meetings.
- obtain a membership application form by contacting
our Office (see contact details) or download a form by
- complete the form and send it (or take it) with a
cheque for £17 per person (subscription 2017-18),
to our Office (see contact details).
Note: New members joining from 1 April 2018 pay £10 which gives membership until the annual renewal time in August 2018
On becoming a member, you will receive
- a membership card for the current year
- password to access the Members' pages of this website
- a course booklet giving you details of all the courses
and activities available, together with times and
venues, and a calendar of Saturday Morning Lectures
- a copy of the York U3A Newsletter every two months
(you can also receive this electronically)
- the option to receive by post the national U3A
Magazine "Third Age Matters", 5 times a year, at no